Amazon’s Black Friday sale – Amazon is releasing millions of Black Friday deals starting Thursday, November 24. Top deals include discounts on products from Savage X Fenty with Rihanna, Sweaty Betty, Peloton, Pokémon, and Bose.
Black Friday 2022 deals will be available on Amazon starting on Thanksgiving Day. Customers can shop savings across categories, including toys, electronics, fashion, beauty, Amazon devices, and home, from brands like Ninja, Vitamix, Casper, and Disney. The shopping event also features deals from small businesses in Amazon’s store. Look for the Small Business Badge to discover and shop products, deals, and the gift guide from small businesses—including deals from artisans and Black-owned, woman-owned, and military family-owned brands.
Keep reading for everything you need to know about Amazon’s Black Friday sale this year.
When is Black Friday 2022? Where can I shop?
The 48-hour Black Friday deal event kicks off on Thursday, November 24 at 12:01 a.m. PST and runs for 48 hours. To start shopping, visit our Black Friday deals page or head to the Amazon shopping app. Or you can ask, “Alexa, what are my deals?”
What are some of the best Black Friday deals?
We’re offering a sneak peek at some of the best deals—including discounts on products from YETI, Samsung, adidas, and Peloton. Preview top Black Friday deals now. Pro tip: Keep an eye out for special deals.
Get great deals on products from Xbox, Fitbit, Carhartt, and more in the lead up to Amazon’s 2022 Black Friday deals event.
Are there early deals?
Amazon will be releasing early deals in the lead up to Black Friday. Check out some of the top early deals to keep on your radar.
Where can I find gift recommendations?
This year’s gift guides include recommendations on products from influencers like Charli D’ Amelio, picks from Oprah’s Favorite Things, and recommendations from popular Amazon shopping sections like Small Business, Home, Fashion, and Electronics. Plus, find gift ideas for kids from the Holiday Toy List.
- Most-loved stocking stuffers under $10 – Back this year, find great stocking stuffers under $10, like the e.l.f. SKIN Daily Hydration Moisturizer, the Fronnor Facial Ice Roller, Jonathan Adler dog collars, Vital Proteins electrolyte powder, and the Bob Ross by the numbers one-of-a-kind mini art set.
- Most-wanted gifts for teens under $25 – This list includes recommendations for the teenagers on your list, including retro smiley face slippers, DASH Mini Waffle Press, and Honest Beauty’s Get It Together 10-Shade Eyeshadow Palette.
- Electronics under $100 – Find tech gifts that won’t break your budget, like JBL speakers, the Kodak wireless mobile printer, select SAMSUNG Galaxy Buds, and the Ring Video Doorbell with 1080p HD video.
How can I save more?
- Save more with gift cards: This Black Friday through Cyber Monday, Amazon customers will have access to Lightning Deals and promotional credit offers by purchasing gift cards from top brands, such as Nordstrom and Uber. With a qualifying purchase, customers will receive 20% instant savings or up to $15 in Amazon promotional credit.
- Shop with Prime – CHASE Ultimate Rewards Prime: This holiday season, eligible Prime members can get 50% off purchases, saving up to $20 that can be spent over one or multiple transactions, when paying with Chase Ultimate Rewards November 24-December 31 on Amazon. Visit the Chase Offer to check eligibility and activate the offer.
- Save on take-out: The holidays bring the perfect opportunity to order in and cozy up to entertainment with friends and loved ones. With access every day to unlimited streaming of movies and series on Prime Video, Prime members in the U.S. can also get $10 off a Grubhub order over $25 using the code GiveMe10. This deal is available November 25-28 and can only be used once. Prime members must be signed up for the existing free, one-year Grubhub+ membership trial, available at Amazon on GrubHub.
- Set up personalized deal notifications: Customers can subscribe to receive deal alert notifications related to their recent Amazon searches and recently viewed items. All they have to do is visit our Deal Alerts on the Amazon app between now and the event to create deal alerts. Once the Black Friday event begins, members will receive push notifications on any available deals.
- Stock up and save in the Prime section: Thanksgiving through Cyber Monday, Prime members save 25% when they spend $50 on select everyday essentials from Amazon brands’ Stock Up & Save program, helping them prepare for holiday entertaining.
Here are some of the best Black Friday deals on Amazon this holiday season, including discounts on products from Peloton and Savage X Fenty with Rihanna.
What are my shipping options?
- Free One-Day and Same-Day Delivery: Prime members in the U.S. can shop a selection of over 20 million items eligible for Prime Free One-Day Delivery with no minimum purchase, and hundreds of thousands of items are available for Free Same-Day Delivery, within hours, in more than 90 metros.
- Same-Day Delivery from retailers: Recently, Amazon announced U.S. Prime members in and near select cities, including Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Miami, and Washington, D.C., now have the opportunity to shop retail stores from their local mall, like PacSun, GNC, Sur La Table, and SuperDry, through the Amazon store and the Amazon mobile app for Same-Day Delivery. Visit the Same Day Delivery store to check availability in your area.
- Ultrafast grocery delivery and pickup: Prime members in more than 5,000 cities and towns have access to two-hour grocery delivery on tens of thousands of products from Whole Foods Market and Amazon Fresh. With Amazon Fresh, Prime members get free two-hour delivery, in-store discounts, and free pickup at select Amazon Fresh stores on orders over $35. Prime members can also find toys, gifts, household products, everyday essentials, electronics, Amazon devices, and more on Amazon Fresh. Your membership also includes free pickup on orders over $35 and in-store discountsat Whole Foods Market nationwide, plus exclusive deals, added discounts on sale items, and 5% back with the Amazon Prime Rewards Visa card.
Can I customize my delivery options?
- Delivery where it’s needed most: Thousands of Amazon package pickup locations are available to help customers securely store packages over the holidays. Locations are near or in retail stores, convenience stores, apartment buildings, and grocery stores in more than 900 cities and towns across the U.S. Tens of millions of products can be delivered to an Amazon pickup point at 7-Eleven, Staples, Rite-Aid, Dollar Tree, Family Dollar, Chevron, Circle K, Ross, and other stores. Find a location near you.
- Amazon Day: Prime members can select a designated day for a weekly delivery of their packages. This is a free, convenient way to select when and how packages arrive at your doorstep.
What if I need to make a return?
- Convenient returns: Our goal at Amazon is to make buying online—and returning—as easy as possible. We offer free, convenient returns on most items delivered in the U.S. Just look for the FREE Returns badge under the price to confirm it is a qualifying item. To start a return, visit “Your Order,” select the item to be returned, and select the reason for returning. Choose from a list of return options, then drop off the item at a returns location near you. You can also make returns with no packaging or a label at select locations, including Whole Foods Market, Kohl’s, Amazon Stores (Amazon Go, Amazon Fresh, Amazon Style), Amazon Counter and Locker+,and UPS Stores by showing the QR code provided.
- Extended returns window: Our standard returns window in the U.S. will be temporarily extended until January 31, 2023, for most items purchased from October 11, 2022, through December 25, 2022. This includes shipped by seller or fulfilled by Amazon items. For more information on our returns policy and to view the returns eligibility for each category, visit Returns and Refunds.